Zenegra. Zenegra online. Buy Zenegra online
What is Zenegra and how does it work?
Zenegra is a powerful selective inhibit of the enzyme PDE5. Physiological mechanism of erection is connected to release of nitrogen oxide from the cavernous body in response to sexual stimulation. This increases the level of cyclic GMP and the following relaxation of smooth muscles. Relaxation of these muscle leads to enhancement of blood flow to the penis causing strong erection. Zenegra increases the levels of cyclic GMP though the mechanism of inhibiting PDE5. This enzyme is necessarily for breaking down of cyclic GMP in the corpus cavernosum. Zenegra contains the same active ingredient as brand Sildenafil citrate made by Pfizer has. Its action, indications, side effects are similar. Zenegra is made by well known Indian manufacturer Alkem.
When the medication is prescribed?
Zenegra is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men over 18 years of age. Erectile dysfunction is classified as inability to achieve and maintain erection enough for the sexual intercourse. By increasing blood flow to the penis Zenegra helps to achieve satisfactory erection for the sexual intercourse. The medication works only in presence of sexual desire.
Which are Zenegra contraindications, cautions and precautions?
Zenegra is not intended for use in several conditions. The list of these health conditions includes:
- Known allergic reactions to sildenafil citrate or other drug's excipients
- Women including breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age
Make sure to inform your doctor if you have ever experienced the following conditions:
- Severe diseases of the liver including liver cirrhosis, hepatic failure
- Kidney dysfunction including infectious diseases, renal failure
- Severe cardiovascular diseases or a history of severe heart problems like heart attacks, strokes, hypertension, hypotension, coronary heart disease, angina (stenocardia)
- Blood diseases including sickle cell anemia
- Vision problems like blurred vision, retinitis pigmentosa
- Anatomical deformation of the penis like cavernosal fibrosis, angulation, Peyronie's disease
How Zenegra is taken?
The right Zenegra dosage depends on different health conditions like age, other drugs taking, general health conditions, concomitant diseases of the liver or kidney. The recommended Zenegra dose is 50mg once daily. In severe cases of erectile dysfunction the dose can be increased up to 100mg daily (only in healthy patients). In patients with severe kidney or liver diseases Zenegra dose should not exceed 25mg once daily. Zenegra tablets can be used with or without food, if it causes dyspepsia take Zenegra with food. You should take the drug exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Which are Zenegra Side effects?
Zenegra side effects were properly studied in more than 5000 patients during clinical trials. The medication is well tolerated and side effects associated with Sildenafil citrate were not significant. The most observed sildenafil citrate side effects which may occur in the majority of patients include: headache, hot flashes, upset stomach, and infection of urogenital system, nasal congestion, blurred vision, increased sensitivity to light, difficult finding a difference between blue and green, diarrhea, dizziness, skin rash, itching, eczema, contact dermatitis. Also in rare cases Sildenafil citrate side effects included: infections of the airways, back pain, cold and flu symptoms, pain in the joints.
In rare cases there were reported the following Zenegra side effects: anemia, dry mouth, vomiting, arthritis, muscle pain, cataracts, urinary incontinence, anxiety, seizure, depression, congestive heart failure, fainting, temporary loss of vision, migraine, vomiting, gout.
Zenegra drug interaction
Zenegra can interact with the following medications:
- H2 histamine receptor blocker (Cimetidine). Cimetidine can significantly increase the blood levels of sildenafil citrate. This may increase the chance of Zenegra side effects
- Protease inhibitors like Ritonavir, Saquinavir. Protease inhibitors can significantly increase the blood levels of Sildenafil citrate. This may lead to Zenegra side effects.
- Caclium channel blockers like Amlodipine. Patients taking Amlodipine (Norvasc) with Sildenafil citrate may experience extremely low blood pressure.
- ACE inhibitor like lisinopril when used in combination with sildenafil citrate may cause a drop of blood pressure.
- Alpha blockers like doxasozin, tamsulosin when used with Zenegra may cause low blood pressure
- Nitrates. A concomitant application of nitrates and sildenafil citrate is strictly contraindicated. Their simultaneous use may cause a life-threatening low blood pressure and fainting.
- Macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin) may change the metabolism of sildenafil citrate.
- Antifungals like fluconazole, itraconazole, miconazole may change the metabolism of sildenafil citrate.
- Effectiveness and safety of Zenegra with Tadalafil or Vardenafil was not studied. Their combination should be avoided.
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you are currently taking any herbal supplements called like herbal Sildenafil citrate, and other herbal supplement used for erectile dysfunction.
How long does Zenegra last?
Zenegra effects depend on the severity of the disease, concomitant diseases, other drugs taking, and functional condition of the gastrointestinal system. In most of the patient sildenafil citrate works for a period of 4 hours. Then sildenafil is particularly eliminated out of the organism. There are some factors which may affect Sildenafil action. These factors include:
- Being over 65 years of age
- Having severe liver diseases
- Having severe kidney diseases
- Application of Sildenafil citrate with fat food
- Taking Sildenafil citrate with certain medications like rifampin
Where can I buy Zenegra online?
You can Buy Zenegra online at our online pharmacy. We offer low and competitive prices and high quality of our medications.
How can I buy Zenegra online?
You can buy Zenegra online using your Visa/Visa electron card and E-check. We provide secured credit card processing.
What is manufacturer is Zenegra?
Zenegra is made by the pharmaceutical company Alkem Laboratories.