Order Eriacta Online. Sildenafil citrate by Ranbaxy
What is Eriacta?
Eriacta is erectile dysfunction medication that contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil citrate is a well known substance that stimulates blood flow to the penis. Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient of top selling erectile dysfunction drug Sildenafil citrate. As Eriacta contains the same active ingredient as Pfizer's brand Sildenafil citrate, its action, indications, contractions, side effects and drug interactions are the same. Eriacta is referred and sometimes called generic Sildenafil citrate made by Indian company Ranbaxy. Generic Sildenafil citrate is currently sold under different commercial names such as Kamagra, Penegra, Zenegra, Silagra, Sildigra, Suhagra, Mygra, Viprogra, Caverta, and other.
How does Eriacta works?
The active ingredient of the medication is Sildenafil citrate that is PDE5 inhibitor. Penile erection is complex physiological process including interaction between psychological, neural, vascular and endocrine factors. During sexual stimulates (sexual arousal) nitrogen oxide is released from the nerve cell and interacts with the enzyme Guanylate cyclase resulting in biosynthesis of Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). Cyclic GMP is a second messenger that activates intracellular protein kinases resulting in relaxation of smooth muscles. The relaxation of these muscle in the cavernous body leads to intensification of blood flow. This ultimately causes strong and appropriate erection satisfactory for sexual intercourse.
When Eriacta is prescribed?
Eriacta is indicated for men suffering from erectile dysfunction. The medication is not a sexual enhances and works only in presence of sexual stimulation. Eriacta is not indented for use in females.
How Eriacta is administered?
Eriacta comes in the form of tablets which should be taken orally swallowing whole at least 30 minutes before sexual intercourse. The recommended dose for Eriacta is 50mg once daily. In insufficient effect 100mg of the medication can be used. In patients with liver and kidney diseases Eriacta dose should not exceed 25mg.
When the medication is contraindicated?
Eriacta must not be taken in the following conditions:
- Reactions of individual intolerance or reactions of hypersensitivity to sildenafil citrate and components of the medications
- Males under 18 years of age
- Females including breastfeeding and pregnant women
- Severe diseases of the liver such as cirrhosis, hepatic failure, hepatitis
- Kidney diseases such glomerulonephritis, pyeloneophritis
- Severe cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks, strokes, coronary heart disease, angina, heart failure, aortic stenosis, high blood pressure, low blood pressure
- Blood diseases such as multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia, leukemia
- Vision problems such as retinitis pigmentosa
- Anatomical deformation of the penis such as angulation, Peyronie's disease, or cavernosal fibrosis
- Simultaneous use with nitrates, alpha-blockers
Which Eriacta side effects are possible during the treatment?
Like in other generic Sildenafil citrate drugs containing sildenafil citrate Eriacta side effects include:
- Skin rash
- Dyspepsia (upset stomach)
- Nasal congestion
- Hot flashes
- Infections of the urogenital system
- Infections of the upper and lower airways
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Common cold symptoms
Other Eriacta side effects include: cardiovascular disorders, anemia, muscle problems, insomnia, asthma, cataracts, migraine and others. The direct relationship between sildenafil citrate and cardiovascular complications has not been established.
How Eriacta can interact with other medicines?
- Alcoholic beverages. Alcohol drinking increases the risk of Eriacta side effects. Alcohol when taken with generic sildenafil may cause dizziness, sudden drop in blood pressure, headache
- Alpha blockers or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) drugs. Sildenafil and alpha blockers in concomitant application may cause low blood pressure manifested in dizziness, fainting and lightheadedness.
- Blood pressure medications when used with Sildenafil may cause extremely low blood pressure. In these cases your doctor may recommend you to lower the dose for you.
- Antifungals (antimycotics) agents. Antifungals may increases blood levels of Sildenafil and thus can increase the risk of Eriacta side effects
- Erythromycin- macrolide antibiotic which may changes the metabolism of Eriacta
Grape fruit juice. Do not take grapefruit juice in combination with Tadalafil. Grape fruit juice may changes the way how your organism metabolizes Sildenafil
- Nitrates. Sildenafil citrate should not be taken with nitrates like nitroglycerin. Their simultineous use may lead to extremely low pressure - a life-threatening condition.
- Antiviral medications like ritonavir or indinavir (AIDS treatment drugs). These medicines may change the metabolism of Sildenafil in the organism and significantly increase the chance of eriacta side effects (you are more likely to experience faint, low blood pressure, prolonged and painful erection if you take Sildenafil and these antiviral drugs.
- Xantines like theophylline. Combination of generic Sildenafil citrate and theophylline increases the risk of increased heart rate.
- This list of medications may not include all of the drug interaction with this medication. Please inform you doctor about all medical preparation you are currently taking including OTC, herbal and Rx preparations.
Where can I order Eriacta online?
You can order Eriacta online at our online pharmacy. We provide high quality, affordable prices, EMS and registered air mail shipping
How can I buy Eriacta online?
You can buy Eriacta online using your Visa/Visa Electron card and E-checks (ACH). Order Eriacta Now
What is the manufacturer of Eriacta?
The medication is made by well known indian pharmaceutical company Ranbaxy.