Nootropil. Nootropil online. Buy Nootropil online
What is Nootropil?
Nootropil (Piracetam) belongs to a a group of medicines called nootropic agents.
· Piracetam enhances the synthesis of nuclear RNA and phospholipids in the brain. The Improvement of energy processes under the influence of the drug results in increased stability of brain tissue to hypoxia and toxic effects. In general Nootrpopil (Piracetam) possesses the following functions:
· It possesses a positive effect on metabolic processes in the brain;
· Nootropil (piracetam) improves the integrative brain activity, improves communication between the hemispheres of the brain, enhances synaptic conductance in neocortical structures, increases alpha-and beta-activity, reduces delta activity on EEG, and reduces the severity of vestibular nystagmus;
· Nootropil restores and stabilizes the cerebral functions, especially consciousness, memory and speech;
· It helps improve mental performance, facilitates memory consolidation, improves the process of learning;
· Nootropil restores and stabilizes disturbed brain function;
· It possesses a protective effect in various forms of cerebral hypoxia, intoxication, electroshock, improves microcirculation, and cerebral blood flow, without causing vasodilatory action and inhibiting the aggregation of activated platelets.
· Nootropil does not possess sedative, psychoactive effect. The effect develops gradually.
Piracetam is excreted by kidneys in unchanged form. The half-life period is 4-5 hours. Pharmacokinetics of piracetam does not differ in patients with hepatic impairment. Renal clearance of piracetam in healthy volunteers is 86 ml/min. Approximately 1-2% of Piracetam is eliminated through the gastrointestinal tract.
Nootropil is primary prescribed for the treatment of elderly patients suffering from memory loss, dizziness, decreased concentration and total activity, behavior disorders, and deletion of personality traits. A similar effect can also be achieved in patients with Alzheimer's disease and Alzheimer-like senile dementia cases, and dementia due to repeated violations of cerebral circulation.
Nootropil (piracetam) can also be prescribed for:
Diseases of the nervous system associated with decreased intellectual-mental functions, and impaired emotional condition
Nootropil dosage and mode of administration
Daily dose of Nootropil is 30-160mg/kg of body weight. Nootropil tablets are taken 2 times daily, in certain cases 3-4 times. Maximal daily dose is 4800mg. The duration of treatment is 6-8 weeks. The correct dosage regiment and length of treatment is determined by a health care provider and depends on particular condition treated.
Nootropil (piracetam) contraindications
Nootropil is contraindicated for use in:
Nootropil (piracetam) during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Special instructions and safety precautions:
Nootropil Side effects:
Nootropil drug interaction
Nootopil should not be combined with the following groups of drugs:
· CNS stimulators
· Thyroid gland hormones
· Undirect anticoagulants (blood thinners)
If you take these or any others prescription or over-the-counter medications, make sure to let your doctor know.
How can I buy Nootropil?
You can buy Nootropil using your Visa card and E-check.
Where can I buy Nootropil (piracetam)?
You can buy Nootropil at our online pharmacy. We sell both brand and generic version of Nootropil.