Valcivir 500mg Buy Online. Order Valacyclovir by Cipla
What is Valcivir?
Valcivir is a commercial name of antiviral preparation Valacyclovir which is made by the pharmaceutical company Cipla. Valcivir is sometimes called generic Valtrex, because it contains the same active ingredient Valacyclovir, dosage 500mg and 1000mg and possesses similar indication, contraindications, side effects.
Valacyclovir is specific inhibitor of DNA polymerase of herpes viruses. It works by suppressing viral DNA (generic material) and their replication. After oral administration it rapidly and completely converted to aciclovir and valine under the action of valacyclovir hydrolase (isolated from human liver)
Then acyclovir is undergone phosphorylation by thymidine kinase and is converted into its more active form cyclovir triphosphate. Acyclovir triphosphate competitively inhibits viral DNA polymerase and being ucleoside analog, embeds in the viral DNA. This finally results in breaking of viral DNA.
The first stage of phosphorylation takes place under the action of virus-specific enzyme (for herpes simplex virus, varicella zoster, Epstein-Barr - viral thymidine kinase, which is found only in infected by these viruses cells).
Valacyclovir is active in vitro against herpes simplex virus (Herpes simplex) type 1 and 2 virus, Varicella Zoster, Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus and human herpes virus type 6.
Which are Valacyclovir pharmakokinetics?
Valaciclovir and Aciclovir possess similar pharmacokinetic parameters after oral administration.
After oral administration valaciclovir is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract into the blood circulation. Under the action of valacyclovir hydrolase it is almost completely converted into aciclovir and valine. After a single dose of 0.25-2 g valaciclovir,, Cmax of acyclovir in healthy volunteers with normal renal function is an average of 10-37 mmol (2.2-8.3 mg / ml), which is achieved within 1-2 hours. In application of valaciclovir at a dose of 1 g bioavailability of acyclovir is 54%.
Only 15% of Valayclovir dose bind to plasma proteins.
In patients with normal renal function, T1/2 of aciclovir is approximately 3 hours Valaciclovir is excreted with urine, mainly in the form of acyclovir (more than 80% of the dose) and its metabolite 9-(carboxymethoxymethyl)guanine
When Valcivir is prescribed?
Valcivir 500 (Valacyclovir) is indicated to treat viral infections such as:
- Shingles (herpes zoster), including in acute pain and postherpetic neuralgia (Valcivir helps relieve pain, reduce its duration and the percentage of patients with pain caused by the virus Varicella zoster);
- Skin and mucous membranes caused by HSV (Herpes simplex) types 1 and 2, including first identified and recurrent genital herpes, Herpes labialis (Valtrex prevents the formation of lesions if taken in first symptoms);
- Prevention of Herpes Simplex infection type 1 and 2 recurrences (indication of Valcivir in combination with protected sex reduces the risk of infection in a healthy partner);
- Prevention of cytomegalovirus infection on the background of immunodeficiency (HIV infection, organ transplantation and bone marrow, chemotherapy, cancer, etc.). Valacyclovir reduces transplant rejection reaction (eg, kidney transplantation), development of infections caused by opportunistic pathogens (opportunistic infections), and other viral infections (including herpes virus infection).
How Valacyclovir is taken?
Valcivir comes in the form of tablets 500mg and 1000mg. You should begin the treatment as soon as the first symptoms occur. For the treatment of Herpes Zoster infection, the recommended dose is 1g 3 times daily for a period of 7 days. For the treatment of Herpes simplex infection (Heprse Labiliasis) the recommended dose of Valacyclovir is 500mg 3-4 times daily for one day. For the treatment of initial infection of genital herpes the recommended dose is 1000mg twice daily for 7-10 days. For the treatment of relapses the indicated dose is 500mg twice daily for three days.
You can take generic Valacyclovir with or without food. In case of dyspepsia, try to take valacyclovir tablets (Valcivir Tablets) with food. Valcivir should be taken at the same time each day following equal intervals.
When Valcivir 500 is contraindicated?
Valcivir 500 (valacyclovir) is contraindicated for use in:
· Known reactions of hypersensitivity to valacyclovir or acyclovir
· Serious liver diseases including hepatic failure, cirrhosis, hepatitis
· Serious kidney diseases such as acute renal failure, pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis
· Bone marrow or kidney transplantation
· Pregnancy (Valcivir is a pregnancy category B meaning that safety of valacyclovir was not studied in pregnant women)
Talk to your doctor if any of the following conditions apply to you:
· HIV or AIDS or other immunodeficiency conditions
· History of major depression
· History of CNS disorders such as confusion, hallucinations, delirium, or seizures
· Elderly age (because of high risk of side effects)
During the treatment with valacyclovir a serious condition called hrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura/hemolytic uremic syndrome ( TTP/HUS) may occur. This condition manifests in very low erythrocytes and thrombocytes counts. TTP/HUS is common for patients with HIV and stem cell transplant or kidney transplant.
Try to avoid or practice only protected sex during the treatment with Valcivir.
Which Valcicir side effects may occur during the treatment?
Valacyclovir generic may cause the following side effects:
· Central nervous system: headache, dizziness, confusion, hallucinations, impaired mental abilities, excitement, tremor, ataxia, dysarthria, psychotic symptoms, seizures, encephalopathy, coma. These symptoms are reversible and are usually observed in patients with renal impairment or on the background of other predisposing conditions. In patients with transplanted organs who receive high doses of Valcivir (8 g/day) for prevention of CMV infection, neurological reactions developed more often than when receiving lower doses.
· Gastrointestinal tract: nausea, abdominal discomfort, vomiting, diarrhea.
· Blood and lymphatic system: leukopenia (mainly in patients with weakened immunity), and thrombocytopenia.
· Immune system: anaphylaxis.
· Respiratory system: sometimes - dyspnoea.
· Liver and biliary tract: reversible dysfunction of liver tests, which are considered as a manifestation of hepatitis.
· Skin and subcutaneous tissue: sometimes - rashes, photosensitivity, itching, urticaria, angioedema.
· Urinary system: renal failure
· Other: Patients with severely impaired immunity, particularly in patients with late stages of
· AIDS who receive high doses of Valcivir (8 g of valaciclovir dailz) for a long time, there were cases of renal failure, microangiopathic hemolytic anemia and thrombocytopenia.
Which are Valacyclovir overdose symptoms?
Valacyclovir overdose symptoms include: nausea, vomiting, confusion. In case of valacyclovir overdose seek immediate medical attention.
How Valcivir can interact with other medicines?
Valacyclovir may interact with the following medicines:
- Cimetidine (H2 histamine receptor blocker) may increase blood levels of valacyclovir (especially in patients with impaired renal function).
- Probenicid (uricosurin drug) may also increase blood levels of valacyclovir. (especially in patients with impaired renal function).
- In simultaneous application blood levels Tenofovir (antiviral drug) and valacyclovir are increased.
- Nephrotoxic dugs increase the risk of renal failure and CNS disorders. Valacyclovir should be used with cation in cyclosporine, tacrolimus.
How Valcivir should be stored?
You should store valcivir tablets at dry and protected from light place at room temperature out of reach of children.
Where can I buy valacyclovir 500mg online?
You can buy valacyclovir 500mg online at our friendly online pharmacy. We guarantee high quality of our product and unbeatable prices.
How can I buy valacyclovir online?
You can buy Valcivir (valacyclovir) online using Visa/Visa Electron online and E-check (Check21 and ACH)
Which is the manufacturer of Valcivir 500?
Valcivir 500 is produced by well-known pharmaceutical company Cipla.